Friday 21 June 2013

KOBBY DOPE SCHEDULES PREMIER OF NEW SONG FOR FRIDAY NIGHT, RELEASES SONG COVER ART



First of all I want to thank God for my life and the wonderful people he has put it in it and also for how he has blessed me. I have had a good run. I was in a competition on TV somewhere in July last year and though I was not able to make it far, I got huge co-signs and buzz. I built on the little hype and released three singles; Friends With Benefits, Ired and Rib Cage Music, and then a mixtape and was able to add to the hype.
I had to take a break however to focus on completing my thesis which would enable me to acquire my bachelor’s degree. I am happy to say my thesis has been completed successful, thanks to God. After my thesis completion, I and Sergio have been working really hard in the studio. I would like to use this platform to announce that work has already begun on my sophomore mixtape. The details would be communicated to you soon but for now I have something exciting for you all which I am premiering online at 9pm. It is called “Shemba Tune”. After you have heard the song I would like to know what you think about it so kindly use “ #ShembaTune “ or tweet me @KobbyDope. Below is the cover art. Thank you and cheers to the weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment